- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I do not think I will qualify. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- If I have a drug conviction while receiving financial aid, when will I be able to receive financial aid again?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Does it cost to apply for financial aid?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- Do I have to wait for admission before applying for financial aid?
- When should I fill out a FAFSA?
- What does “Early FAFSA” mean?
- What is the FAFSA?
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. What should I do?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is an Award Letter?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax information do I need to complete my FAFSA on or after October 1st?
- 2018-19 FAFSA First-Time Filers - Overview
- 4 Tips on Preparing to Complete Your FAFSA
- 4 Tips on Creating an FSA ID
- 3 Tips on FAFSA School Selection
- How to Navigate the FAFSA Dependency Status Questions
- How to Navigate the FAFSA if you are Unable to Provide Parent Information
- 7 Tips on Filling out the Parent Demographic Section on the FAFSA
- How to Determine Parent Marital Status
- How to Determine Your FAFSA Household Size
- How to Provide Tax Information on the FAFSA
- 6 Tips on Signing and Submitting Your FAFSA