- What is the FAFSA?
- What is the difference between a dependent and an independent student?
- My family's financial situation is different than the income information I reported on my FAFSA. What can I do?
- I am moving out of my parents' house, and will support myself. Am I an independent student for the FAFSA?
- I lost my tax information. What should I do?
- I did not file a tax return last year because my income was too low. Can I still submit a FAFSA?
- I submitted my FAFSA over 4 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. What should I do?
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is an Award Letter?
- How are students selected for Verification?
- Can my tax data be retrieved directly from the IRS?
- What tax information do I need to complete my FAFSA on or after October 1st?
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Process?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Process?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Process when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Process?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Process when filing the FAFSA?
- IRS Get Transcript Tutorial