Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- Unusual Enrollment History (UEH)
- Selective Service Registration
Now PlayingCan I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I do not think I will qualify. Should I still apply?
Next PlaylistGrant Programs
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?