- A Minute to Learn it - Debt and Borrowing Money
Now PlayingWhat is debt?
- What is a loan?
- Tips on Loans
- What is a Cosigner?
- What is the difference between an interest rate and an APR?
- What is Compound Interest?
- What is a Variable Interest Rate?
- How much should you borrow in comparison to your income?
- How much money should I be willing to borrow for school?
Next PlaylistParent Information - Understanding Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
- Types of Financial Aid
- Am I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?