Playlist: Loan Overview
What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
See Full Transcript
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
Now PlayingWhat is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?
- What is Loan Proration?
Next PlaylistUnderstanding your Financial Aid Offer
- A Minute to Learn It - Financial Aid Offer
- Receiving your Federal Student Aid (FSA) Funds
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the Net Price Calculator?
- College Financing Plan
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is a Financial Aid Overaward?