Playlist: Parent Information - Understanding Financial Aid
What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
- Types of Financial Aid
- Am I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
Now PlayingWhat should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
Next PlaylistIdentity Theft
- A Minute to Learn It - Identity Theft
- What is Identity Theft?
- What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- If I'm a victim of identity theft, what should I do?